Planning a funeral can seem daunting. It can be a difficult process for families to go through.
Here at St Margaret’s Funerals we will listen to you and help you to create a funeral which is personal and celebrates the life of the person who has died.
Whether you would like a simple service or something a bit more special, we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Our experienced team will help you to say goodbye and celebrate a life in the best way possible by helping you to arrange a special funeral for your loved one.
We provide a variety of different services from bespoke funerals to simple attended services so you can give the person who died the send-off they deserve.
Our team can help you to decide:
- What type of funeral you would like from a low cost direct cremation or a traditional funeral.
- Where the person should rest before the funeral.
- The time and place of the funeral (this can only be finalised once the death is registered).
- The type of service (religious or otherwise) and who will conduct and contribute to it.
- What type of funeral will suit your budget.
- Whether to have flowers or instead donate money to a chosen charity.
- Where to donate flowers after the funeral.
- What invitations to the service and reception you should have.
- Which newspapers to place funeral notices in.
Click here to find out more about our Funeral Options and Prices here.